As we commemorate National Vietnam War Veterans Day on March 29, it is important to honor and recognize the service and sacrifice of the brave men and women who served in the War. Now, through the approval of former President Trump in 2017, Veterans and the significant day are given the recognition they deserve on March 29th as the day became National Vietnam War Veterans Day. This day is dedicated to honoring and recognizing the brave men and women who served in the Vietnam War.
Radical Trans Group Sends Threat To The Public?
Here are the top five facts you need to know about National Vietnam War Veterans Day.
- The Vietnam War was fought from 1955 to 1975, with the United States joining the conflict in 1965. During the time America fought in the war 2.7 million Americans served in Vietnam.
- Over 58,000 Americans were killed in action during the Vietnam War. With thousands more wounded or missing in action.
- The day, March 29th, was selected to honor the last American troops who withdrew from Vietnam on March 29th, 1973.
- Former President Donald Trump signed the Vietnam War Veterans Recognition Act into law in 2017 designating March 29th as National Vietnam War Veterans Day.
- When the day was drawn into observance in 2017- it was originally proposed by U.S. Senators Pat Toomey and Joe Donnelly, to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the war.
The Vietnam War was one of the most divisive wars in American history. For years, American troops fought in a foreign land, facing grueling conditions and a determined enemy. Yet the men and women who served in Vietnam did so with courage, honor, and dedication to their country. Today, we honor the service and sacrifice of these brave men and women. We recognize their contributions to our country and our freedoms, and we remember the sacrifices they made in the name of duty, honor, and country.
Trump Says He Feels “Like Elvis”
As we reflect on the legacy of Vietnam veterans, we are reminded of the importance of honoring those who have served in all of our nation’s conflicts. We owe it to our veterans to ensure that they receive the care, support, and recognition they deserve. This means providing access to quality healthcare, job opportunities, education, and other resources that can help them thrive.
National Vietnam War Veterans Day is an opportunity for all Americans to reflect on the sacrifices made by our service members, and to renew our commitment to serving and supporting those who have served our country.
Should be celebrated nationwide esp HI CA OR WA
for Western acess to Vietnam from US area
I’m making over $13,000 a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.
For more details visit——————————>>> https://netjobs247.pages.dev
Names for Naval ships: